Quickie Manufacturing - Quickie brand twist mop breaks after 3 uses

Update added by user May 28, 2014

Not sure if they get the emails, but sent 2 emails and did not get a response.I see similiar reviews like the one I posted on Amazon as well.

I decided to call them at: 1-800-257-5751 - the number that is listed on their web site.Spoke with Maryanne Marsh, who took my information and promised a replacement within 10 days.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2014

Sent the following to Quickie Help:

Hello - to whom this may concern,

I have purchased a a quickie twist mop (Twist Mop with Spot Scrubber) - and the mop head broke after 3 uses. I can no longer bring it back to the store because it is used and I no longer have the packaging or receipt. I did not expect this to happen so soon. The grey cable tie / strap that holds the mop snapped. See attached pic. Not sure why this is designed that way. A mop head should not be attached to its coupling with a zip tie - that is susceptible to breakage, especially when you are dragging it across the floor.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Quickie Twist Mop
Review category
review #489289 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Quickie Manufacturing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Quickie Manufacturing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Quickie Manufacturing.
Filing a new complaint about