Resolved

Update by user May 28, 2014

Not sure if they get the emails, but sent 2 emails and did not get a response.I see similiar reviews like the one I posted on Amazon as well.

I decided to call them at: 1-800-257-5751 - the number that is listed on their web site.Spoke with Maryanne Marsh, who took my information and promised a replacement within 10 days.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2014

Sent the following to Quickie Help:

Hello - to whom this may concern,

I have purchased a a quickie twist mop (Twist Mop with Spot Scrubber) - and the mop head broke after 3 uses. I can no longer bring it back to the store because it is used and I no longer have the packaging or receipt. I did not expect this to happen so soon. The grey cable tie / strap that holds the mop snapped. See attached pic. Not sure why this is designed that way. A mop head should not be attached to its coupling with a zip tie - that is susceptible to breakage, especially when you are dragging it across the floor.

Thanks

Review about: Quickie Manufacturing Mop.

Had an Experience with Quickie Manufacturing?

Comments

Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more