Quickie Manufacturing - Simple Review #1462973407

2.3

I find that I constantly have to change the mop heads more often than any other mop. Move how they clean but am very unsatisfied how often they need to be replace!

Product or Service Mentioned: Quickie Manufacturing Mop.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 11, 2016.

Quickie Manufacturing - DEFECTIVE QUICKIE MICROFIBER MOP

I purchased the mop from Wal-Mart. Upon attempting to use it for the first time I immediately noticed that the mop was defective--not assembled correctly.

Instead of the mop handle extending through the middle of the mop head itself, the handle went through the side of the mop head which entangled the mop in the handle preventing the mop head from fully extending and cleaning the floor. I kept the cardboard packaging of the mop and called the number provided, however they were closed, even though it was within the normal working hours and day which was listed. I then e-mailed the company and waited....a week for a response from this Mary Ann Marsh...she insinuated that I was unfamiliar with the mop and unable to use use it! I am a nurse and my husband is a Heating and Cooling Engineer--I think I am more than capable of using a mop--my husband took one look at it and said "Nice, what are you supposed to do with that?" Obviously was not assembled correctly.

Since I do not make it a habit of keeping receipts for groceries or mops, I did not have my receipt. And good luck with the "10 year warranty" which is promised on the mop! Basically this Mary Ann Marsh said to mail back the receipt and she would put a request in for a refund. Screw it.

I bought a new mop. WILL NEVER EVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM QUICKIE AGAIN.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 04, 2014.

Resolved: Quickie Manufacturing - Quickie brand twist mop breaks after 3 uses

Resolved

Update by user May 28, 2014

Not sure if they get the emails, but sent 2 emails and did not get a response. I see similiar reviews like the one I posted on Amazon as well.

I decided to call them at: 1-800-257-5751 - the number that is listed on their web site. Spoke with Maryanne Marsh, who took my information and promised a replacement within 10 days.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2014

Sent the following to Quickie Help:

Hello - to whom this may concern,

I have purchased a a quickie twist mop (Twist Mop with Spot Scrubber) - and the mop head broke after 3 uses. I can no longer bring it back to the store because it is used and I no longer have the packaging or receipt. I did not expect this to happen so soon. The grey cable tie / strap that holds the mop snapped. See attached pic. Not sure why this is designed that way. A mop head should not be attached to its coupling with a zip tie - that is susceptible to breakage, especially when you are dragging it across the floor.

Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Quickie Manufacturing Mop.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 22, 2014.